Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Favourites




Liz Earle- Cleanse & Polish: Rose & Cedrat (Limited edition)
After about a month of trying out another cleanser I reunited myself with my most trusty Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I’ve rambled about how much I love this product in previous posts, so I won’t go on too much, but this limited edition fragrance is wonderful! Don’t get me wrong I love the original eucalyptus scent but when Liz Earle release limited edition fragrances they are definately worth picking up.

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick: 1995
Oh boy! This lipstick has been on my wish list for ages and as April was my birthday month I finally treated myself to it and have been wearing it nonstop ever since. It’s such an easy colour to wear, you know the typical brown nude. I’m impressed with the formula of these lipsticks its creamy yet is completely matte once on the lips and provides a long lasting coverage.

‘Reasons to Stay Alive’ by Matt Haig
I am a big fan of Matt Haig’s books (Check out ‘The Humans’ for a lighter read!) This book is first non-fiction novel and reveals his mental health struggle with depression and anxiety. He takes us through coming to terms with his depression and provides insights and hope along the way. This book isn’t all doom and gloom, Haig doesn’t take himself too seriously and makes light hearted and witty comments throughout. An interesting and worthwhile read that I really enjoyed.

Cowshed: Cow Pat moisturising hand cream
I found this hidden gem in TK Maxx and have been thoroughly enjoying it ever since. First of all, I am in LOVE with the fragrance of this, it’s so fresh and uplifting with essential oils grapefruit, coriander and lavender. It does a great job of keeping my hands soft and moisturised as it’s packed full of shea and cocoa butter. Also, it’s handy pocket size means I can throw it into my bag for the day and use it on the go.

What have been your April favourites?

Carly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment