Tuesday 5 April 2016

Yankee Candle Mini Haul

                           

Market Blossoms
 Florals are usually not my first choice of scent but it is I found this to be a lovely fresh scent perfect for spring time. It has a beautiful light floral fragrance with a hint of sweetness. 

Fragrance notes
Top: Peonies
Mid: Fresh cut roses
Base: Sweet vanilla

Bakery Air
This one is my favourite out of the trio. I love sweet fragrances and this really does a great job of recreating the scent of a bakery, think creamy butter swirled with vanilla, chopped pecans and cinnamon all baking in the oven...yum!

Fragrance notes
Top: Creamy butter, maple extract
Mid: Chopped pecans, ground cinnamon, crushed clove
Base: Crystallized sugar, vanilla

Catching Rays
I am enjoying how fresh this candle makes a room smell, it's a mix of citrus and relaxing amber. I think the scent is a lot like clean cotton and not as 'beachy' as the photo on the jar would suggest.

Fragrance notes
Top: Sharp orange zest
Mid: Golden amber
Base: Sea air

What are your favourite Yankee Candle scents?

Carly x

No comments:

Post a Comment