Sunday 21 February 2016

Top Face Masks for Dry Skin


As a sufferer of dry and sensitive skin, i'm always on the look out for a miracle product that will help sort my skin out with a boost of hydration. I have tried a lot of hydrating face masks over the years and these four of my favourites.

No7 'Beautiful Skin' hydration mask for dry/very dry skin

This is one of the first face masks i've ever bought and it's become a staple in my skin care routine ever since. It is a wonderfully thick creamy mask that can either work as a quick 3 minute treatment or if you are going for a full on pamper can be left on for a further 10 minutes. The formula is also hypo-allergenic, so it is super kind to sensitive skin. My skin is always left incredibly soft and hydrated after using this miracle mask, it also has never broken my skin out! It is currently on offer at Boots for £12.50 Find it here

Origins 'Drink Up' Intensive overnight mask

This has become a bit of a cult product in the beauty world, it seems everyone and their aunt loves this product, and rightly so! This is a no fuss, super hydrating mask that you apply before you go to bed and simply rinse of in the morning, leaving it to work it's magic while you sleep. This mask always does a great job of intensely hydrating my skin and leaving it with a soft and supple feel, which creates a great base for applying makeup! Not too mention, it kind of smells like mangoes. Yum, right? Find it here

Caudalie 'Moisturising Mask'

This is one of my most recent skin care purchase and it didn't take me long to fall in love with it. This is a super gentle, thick cream based mask, which can also be used as a 15 minute treatment or can be left on overnight. This mask helps restore moisture levels to relieve tightness, reduce redness and increases softness for a hydrated, dewy glow. Another great thing about this mask is that the ingredients are 85.5% natural. My skin always feels soothed and any sore dry skin is calmed. Find it here

Skin Food 'Rice Mask'

Skin Food is one of the most popular skin care brands in Korea which is fast becoming more readily available in the UK, hooray! This is an unusual mask as it also can double up as a gentle scrub due to the main ingredient: rice! This is a wash off mask that contains rice bran water, which is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. I use this once a week, applying it all over the face for 10 to 15 minutes while massaging my skin gently. My skin always feels super soft and fresh after using this. I will usually opt to use this if my skin has been looking dull, as the exfoliating rice helps remove dead skin cells leaving my skin bright and hydrated. Find it here

What are your favourite hydrating masks?

Carly x

No comments:

Post a Comment